If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. - Oscar Wilde
We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. - B. F. Skinner
No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting. - Mary Wortley Montagu

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Tiger's Bride by Eve Langlais / @W_I_Promo @EveLanglais


Title: A Tiger's Bride
Series: A Lion's Pride, Book 4
Author: Eve Langlais
Publisher: Self-Published
Release Date: September 15, 2015
Genre: Paranormal, Romance


When at first you don’t succeed–turn to abduction.

It’s all in a day’s work when this Russian Siberian tiger meets the woman he wants.

An accidental kidnapping? Check.

A forced marriage? Check.

A virgin bride? Damn. There go his plans for seduction and here comes the pressure into making her first time perfect. Because everyone knows that’s the one she’ll remember, forever. Gulp.

Add in a plane crash as well as hunters out to capture them and the heat is truly on.

Can this suave Russian mobster meet the challenge?



Other books in this series

She tried one last protest. “You really don’t want to do this.”
He didn’t think she tread on his foot on purpose. “We are dancing, little kitten, so you might as well hush and enjoy it.”
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” was her ominous reply.
While her words promised one thing, her actual reaction proved the opposite. As they moved in a four step, her body lost its rigid tenseness, limbs loosening, her movements falling in line with his. Their tempo matched, their bodies synchronized.
Dmitri added some flair to their steps, and to his delight, she adapted, her hips swiveling, her feet stepping, and her smile beaming while her eyes lit with enjoyment.
He chose to ignore that their wild movements caused some people to dart out of the way. That was their own fault for dancing too close to a pair of suns because, yes, in his mind, they were both quite brilliant.
Again, not arrogance, just plain fact.



Hello, my name is Eve and I am a Canadian author who loves to write hot romance, usually with hot shifters, cyborgs or aliens. I should warn you that I possess a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing.

I love to write, and while I don't always know what my mind is going to come up with next, I can promise it will be fun, probably humorous and most of all romantic, because I love a happily ever after.

Thanks so much for coming by and checking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment