If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. - Oscar Wilde
We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. - B. F. Skinner
No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting. - Mary Wortley Montagu

Friday, November 20, 2015

Bane by Brenda Jackson / @TLCBookTours @AuthorBJackson


To some of you, my guest probably isn't a new author to you. To me, she is. *grins*

If you keep up with the lovely Brenda Jackson, you know she has a new novel, Bane, coming out next month that's part of her Westmoreland series. As I haven't read any of this series, I did some research and was amazed at how many books are in this series!

Here to answer a couple of questions about this series is Ms. Brenda Jackson!


Thank you for having me today!

How did the Westmoreland series come to be?
The first book is every series is always my favorite. And my first Westmoreland was a girl. Which was different from my Madaris series. It was going to be a while until I did a girl for the Madaris series, so I thought I’d do Westmoreland different and start with a girl first. Because I didn’t want the same type of concept, the overprotective brothers. So I wrote her story and midway through the story, I introduced all her brothers. But by that time it was too late, she had already fallen in love. She was like, look at me, I’m already getting married, but what about you guys?

What are the Westmoreland men like?
Since they are bad boys, alpha males, they have no desire to fall in love. So I enjoy the chase, I think my readers enjoy the chase, wondering what special woman will eventually get this particular Westmoreland. I try to give each Westmoreland a very different and special woman in each story.

~~~

Thank you, Brenda, for taking the time to come by for a quick Q&A.

Readers, if you want to know more about Bane or pre-order your copy, keep reading! And don't forget to enter the giveaway before you leave!


Title: Bane
Series: The Westmorelands
Author: Brenda Jackson
Publisher: Harlequin Desire
Release Date: December 1, 2015
Genre: Contemporary, Romance

New York Times bestselling author Brenda Jackson's last Westmoreland bachelor is a navy SEAL on a mission to protect the woman who got away… 

After five years, navy SEAL Brisbane Westmoreland is back home on his ranch and ready to reclaim the woman he left behind. But when he tracks her to Dallas, he's in for a shock.

Crystal Newsome isn't ready to forgive Bane for saying he loved her then vanishing from her life. Only now the beautiful chemist needs his protection. As their own irresistible chemistry takes over once again, can Bane keep Crystal safe and convince her they can have the second chance they both deserve?



Other books in this series


A New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of more than seventy-five romance titles, Brenda is a recent retiree who divides her time between family, writing and traveling with her husband.



Click here to enter the giveaway

2 comments: