If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. - Oscar Wilde
We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. - B. F. Skinner
No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting. - Mary Wortley Montagu

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

That Thing Between Eli & Gwen by J.J. McAvoy / @indiesagepromo @JJMcAvoy



Title: That Thing Between Eli & Gwen
Author: J.J. McAvoy
Publisher: Self-Published
Release Date: April 21, 2016
Genre: Contemporary, Multicultural/Interracial, Romance


Eli Davenport thinks he’s found the perfect woman to be his wife. She’s a doctor, like he is. She’s brilliant, like he is. And she’s wealthy, like he is.

Guinevere 'Gwen' Poe thinks her fiancĂ© is the perfect man. He’s handsome, successful and he was her first…

But when Eli’s bride runs off with Gwen’s fiancĂ©e on his wedding day, they are left to pick up the broken pieces of each other...

My name is JJ and I’m a student currently living in Ottawa. I wrote Ruthless People in the summer of 2013 in hopes of giving myself a new type of love and crime drama. I never would have imagined that so many of you would enjoy it as well! I truly feel blessed to have fans like you all. Writing is my true love and having you all love my words is a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment