If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. - Oscar Wilde
We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. - B. F. Skinner
No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting. - Mary Wortley Montagu

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Breaking the Seventh by Allie Gail / @BTSPromosPR @alliegailauthor



Title: Breaking the Seventh
Author: Allie Gail
Author Links: Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon
Publisher: Self-Published
Release Date: March 8, 2017
Genre: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance


He's hot, blue-eyed and butt naked.

Did I mention he's naked? And I've never seen the guy before in my life! So why is he doing the backstroke in my neighbor's pool?

Myles Bellamy may be a walking wet dream, but turns out he's got the temperament of a bull shark. And yet every time I clash with the new next-door Neanderthal, I find myself fantasizing about all the dirty things he could do to me. Really dumb on my part, considering the timing...

She's certifiably nuts.

I'm not kidding. That chick is wonkier than Willy’s chocolate factory. Between her head-banging music, smoke alarms going off during séances and the dog I'm pretty sure she trained to crap on my lawn, I'm about ready to give Leah Whitfield a piece of my mind. Or better yet, a piece of me. Because every time I catch her sunbathing in that barely-there bikini, my resolve turns to dust.

And her excuse for turning me down? Her birthday's coming up. According to Leah’s weird and warped logic, that day is supposedly cursed.

See what I mean? I can't even...

Born and raised in rural Alabama, Allie Gail currently resides in the panhandle of Florida with her schmexy blue-eyed hubby, where they are currently being held hostage by a crabby gray entity disguised as a cat. (If you’re reading this – send help! Oh, and tuna. Send lots of tuna.) Always an obsessive reader, she took to her keyboard on a whim back in 2012 and hasn’t stopped pecking away since. Romance is her genre of choice, though she does harbor a soft spot for paranormal.

When she isn’t busy obsessing over the lexicon of her latest project, Allie can usually be found snuggled up to her hubby watching cheesy B-movie horror, helping out with the family business or playing online RPG games while indulging her hopeless addiction to Tootsie Rolls.

In other words, she’s a total nerd.

Don’t fault her that, though. Her paladin will someday save the world. Or at the very least, have an awesome set of matching plate armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment